RZ Powerpoint Converter Pro and Platinum Edition are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software, that means:
RZSoft(RealZeal Soft) Inc. End User Licenses for Powerpoint Converter.
1. All copyrights to RZSoft Powerpoint Converter is exclusively owned by the author - RZSoft(RealZeal Soft).
2. Anyone may use RZSoft Powerpoint Converter Free Edition without time limit, but the Free Edition version limit some function, if you wish to upgrade RZ Powerpoint Converter Free Edition to Pro or Platinum Edition to remove function limit, you must purchase a license. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for RZ PowerPoint Converter, they are:
a. A single user license permits the purchaser to install the software on a single computer for use by a single user.
b. A multiple user license provides an inexpensive way for home, businesses, schools, universities or other work groups to supply their personnel with our software in a cost efficient manner, the user purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser on the same number of computers.
3. The licensed RZ PowerPoint Converter Pro/Platinum Edition may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The RZ PowerPoint Converter Free Edition may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed software, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.